Rental Terms & Conditions
The following are the basic terms & conditions for renting any equipment from Matagorda Adventure Company (MAC).
- All rentals are half day or full day rentals. Half day rentals start and end at specific times. Full day rentals can be delivered or picked up any time from 7am-7pm.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance or customer will be charged the full rental price for the reservation. There is no charge if cancelled more than 72 hours in advance.
- MAC reserves the right to cancel reservations due to weather or other reasons if we determine that conditions are not safe. If your reservation is cancelled due to weather/conditions you will be issued a credit or full refund, whichever you choose.
- Everyone renting or using equipment from MAC must wear a PFD (personal flotation device; aka lifejacket) at all times when on the water.
- All equipment must be returned in working order. Customers will be charged full price for damage or loss to equipment.
- Customers agree to arrive at all prior agreed to times for delivery & drop off. Late arrivals will be charged $25/hr to cover the cost of having someone wait for you.