Matagorda Adventure Company (M.A.C) was founded to serve the Matagorda Beach community with Kayak Rentals, Guided Tours, and Paddling & Yoga Classes. We make it easy for our boating customers by storing our equipment in an offsite secure area & then delivering everything they need (boat, paddle & personal flotation device PFD) to the actual put-in & take-out location. It’s less hassle for our customers not to worry about how to transport the kayak.
How Does it Work?
- Book your Adventure online using our convenient booking tool or call us at 832-779-4157 for any special requests or questions.
- You pick your option of Kayak Rental, Guided Tour or Paddling Class.
- You select the Date you would like to book along with your desired paddling trail (rentals only).
- Sign the online Waiver through our website link or confirmation email.
- Meet us at the designated time/location for put-in.
- We help you gear up & will provide a few pointers about the area & boat.
- You meet us back at the agreed pick-up location & time.
M.A.C is owned & operated by Christy & Clay Bishop who live in Matagorda, Texas. They are certified in:
- Wilderness First Aid & CPR – American Red Cross
- American Canoe Association (ACA) Level 3 Sit on Top Coastal Kayak Instructors
- American Canoe Association (ACA) Level 1 Stand up Paddleboard (SUP) Instructors
- ACA Coastal Day Trip Leader Endorsements
- Licensed Texas Parks & Wildlife Fishing Guides for Paddlecraft
M.A.C is member of the following organizations: